Due to an unprecedented ice storm in the Virginia area where Veronica lives, unfortunately flights this weekend have been canceled and delayed, and she will not be able to get to Cleveland in time for tomorrow’s show.
While we are still moving forward with the performance (myself, vocalist Evelyn Wright and the trio, our tech crew, video and audio teams are all ready to go!), we do understand if you’d like to cancel your reservation. Kindly email Ariana at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process a full refund for you. If possible please let us know if you plan to cancel by 8pm EST tonight. For those who will stay with us for the show, we will extend a 50% discount to you for our next livestream concert.
We know Veronica will be missed this time around, but as they say, “the show must go on,” and we’ll be ready to present a wonderful evening of music for you.