Screen Casting FAQs
Click a FAQ topic below to expand the details
If you haven’t received your Password:
You will be emailed the Live-Streaming link and password on February 13, 2021.
If you purchased a ticket to a streamed concert after February 12, 2021 the Live-Stream Link and Password may be at the bottom of the email you received when you first placed the order.
For most ticket holders, an email was sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. This email has the Live-Stream Link and Password. Please check your email and also your spam/junk folder.
If you can not find the Live-Stream Link and Password please email email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
You can either watch an episode:
1) directly on this website by using a desktop or laptop computer, tablet or mobile device, or
2) by sharing or “casting” it from your computer, tablet or mobile device to a television via a streaming device, or
3) you can also connect an HDMI cable directly from your computer to your TV.
It is possible to “cast” or share an episode from your computer, tablet or mobile device to display on a television with a connected streaming device.
Each SWP episode will be live streamed on a page of this website. The page will display a viewer window.
On the bottom right hand corner of the episode viewer window, there is a small icon button that looks like a TV on top of a triangle . Click this button to show your options for casting.
Here is what the bottom right hand corner looks like:
You can also connect an HDMI cable directly from your computer to your TV.
There are many different ways to watch an episode on a TV.
A basic set up requires:
- A computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device connected to WIFI and,
- a streaming device connected to the same WIFI as your computer and to your television. A few examples of streaming device are:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Chromecast Device
- Amazon Fire TV
- OR an HDMI Cable connected directly from your computer to your TV
We can created a test page for streaming.Click to visit the test stream page
Apple devices use a system called Airplay via a streaming device Apple TV.